Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

WILFORD OSCAR JOHNSON


WILFORD OSCAR JOHNSON
Recently I was contact by  nephew of Wilford Johnson and given some information, including a contacvt with Wilford;s Granddaughter, Sharen.  Sharen sent me the following pictures for which I am grateful.  These are the first pictures of Wilford I have seen except as a child in some early photos.  I have written further in other places on this blog about Wilford and Ebba, the first two children of Carl Oscar Johnson.  I have tried to find more about their mother, Emma, but have been unsuccessful so far. Thanks to John Carey and Sharen Bond  leading me to these pictures.

             
           Wilford Oscar (Known as both at different times) and his son-in-law.




Wilford and one of his three daughters.


                                                    Wilford, cropped from first picture.

                                                               Wilford Oscar Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!