Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

FAMILY UPDATE (Doug Bingham)

Occasionally I hear from some of you, and try to post something on the blog, as I think it is a good way for the Johnson Descendants to be aware of each other.  I ALWAYS enjoy hearing from any of you. 

Rencently, Doug Bingham, son of Norman and Berniece Johnson Bingham sent me an e-mail which included the following that I thought was of interest.

" I am still in Canyon, Texas working at West Texas A&M University as Assoc. Dean of Agriculture, Science, and Engineering. Kathie and I have eight grand children with our oldest grand daughter coming home from her mission to Japan the end of May.


May the Lord’s richest blessings be upon you and your family.  Doug Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!